1) Courchevel. This tiny French Alps Village is a skiing paradise for the super-rich tourists. Every year during the winter jetsetters from every corner of the wealthy world gathers here to spend an average US$ 1,000 Euros daily hotel rate. For the most expensive ones like the Cheval Blanc or the K2, the price may easily reach three to four times this. The price for the services including the restaurants are also sky-high. A dinner at Le 1947 for example starts at 360 Euros per person, excluding beverages. We once saw a bottle of wine there costing the stratospheric sum of 127,000 Euros.
2) Bora Bora. The world´s most beautiful lagoon stands right here, in the middle of the Pacific Ocean. This was also the place where the Overwater Bungalow hotels were invented, during the seventies. Today many luxury brands like the Four Seasons and Le Meridien offers luxurious bungalows with a base price of 1,000 Euro per night for a couple. The air tickets to reach Bora Bora ( or anywhere else in French Polynesia ) are also expensive no matter your origin, due to its remote location. Also, a good meal will never be cheap, starting right from the breakfast.
3) Maldives. Geographically Similar to the French Polynesia, this country is formed by hundreds of atolls and islets spread into the beautiful Indian Ocean. What makes the Maldives a little less costly than Bora Bora is because of the lower local taxes and land prices, comparing to The French standard in Polynesia. We can add that there are many more hotels in Maldives, than in Bora Bora, what leads it to a fair price competition. However, if we look at the highest-end hotels, we state that a nice Overwater Bungalow at the Cheval Blanc or at the St Regis Resort during the month of February, may easily surpass the US$ 3,000 per night barrier. The food will also be in the same case. Not many options to choose for always makes things expensive. But we have had really nice gourmet meals in these hotels and nothing to complain.
4) Monaco. The Famous tiny country nested within the French Riviera is a wealth-people magnet during the summer. Many of the largest and most expensive yachts can be seen here during this period. Everything from taxis to beverages and specially the Hotels, they can be extremely high-priced, such as the Hotel de Paris or the Hermitage. A 5-night stay at one of these places is certainly a nice luxury experience that will require not less 10,000 Euro. It gets even better when we´re driving a nice Cabrio along the Riviera.
5) Oslo. Scandinavia is synonymous with expense. Even without entering into the higher echelons of Norwegian luxury, day-to-day prices in Oslo are eye-wateringly expensive. Transportation and food are only a simple example and private trips to the fjords or its range of exclusive hotels more than warrant the Norwegian capital’s inclusion on our list.
Other world´s super expensive holyday destinations include Singapore, Fiji islands, Dubai , London, NYC, Stockholm, Zurich, Tokyo, Paris, Seychelles Islands and Hong Kong